Azreen Azeman?

My photo
Kuantan, Pahang, Malaysia
yes, i have a short name but so grateful that people can easily recognise me as Azreen, no other names. (except for 'nama manja' :P)

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Worst Evening I Ever Had

Assalamualaikum....

today was my worst evening ever! i met with an accident just now and unfortunately, there was one person bleeding on her toe and elbow...sorry miss..i didnt mean to..but, you were breaching my moto from back..so, its not totally my fault lah kan?

but, i not feel too much guilty with that girl, but more towards my parents..i almost burst into tears when i recall the scene back...my dad was not around and only left mum to solve the problem alone and paid the compensation for them...fortunately, daddy called me and cool me down..he not mad at me at all..he really comfort me...thanks daddy for your understanding...i almost cry when i heard your voice..i felt so guilty for burdening you with my mistakes...:(

not forget to thank Umayr's family for helping me just now...really appreciate it...and thanks Umayr for helping that girl's mother fixed the motor altho you cannot fixed it well...now, i can see the benefit when you befriend with Bahar...no offense

Azreen Azeman is signing off to calm her feeling...hope tomorrow is better from today..

No comments:

Post a Comment