Azreen Azeman?

My photo
Kuantan, Pahang, Malaysia
yes, i have a short name but so grateful that people can easily recognise me as Azreen, no other names. (except for 'nama manja' :P)

Saturday, March 3, 2012

Counting the days

Assalamualaikum :)

It's March now guys! For SPM leavers, I know that this will be a tough month for us, SPM result soon will be coming out. Please March, be nice to me. Ya Allah, I know that You know what is best for me. Bantulah hambamu ini, Aminn. For Muslims, keep praying and do solat hajat sebanyak yang mungkin. Past over 2 months ni, aku dah fikir dah masa hari result nanti what I'll be wearing, where am I, the situation, and etc etc etc. Gila, memang nervouslah, aku cuma mengharap yang terbaik supaya hati parents aku dapat berbunga-bunga seperti mana ketika my UPSR and PMR dulu. Amin :D

p/s: hoping for asasi or maktab. matriculation, goodbye :(

No comments:

Post a Comment