Azreen Azeman?

My photo
Kuantan, Pahang, Malaysia
yes, i have a short name but so grateful that people can easily recognise me as Azreen, no other names. (except for 'nama manja' :P)

Friday, December 31, 2010

new year, new journey begin...

theres a lot of superlatives moments in 2010 year around....and the best is my relationship with Ryu and friends...its getting better from day to day...i totally enjoyed having all the beautiful experiences with them...i'll cherish diz momments forever u guys...luv u guys..

ok, talking 'bout new year, i realize that my war year, SPM year is coming closer to me...yeah, i am not ready to sit for the exam...but, now, i am not officially 17 years, so automatically will be taking SPM for this end of year...i hope my new journey this year begin with happiness, although i missing him right now, but its ok..at least he send me his latest news there...

to readers, myb my page is boring to u, but i dont mind....and i'm in a good mood to write all nice ones here...for all SPM candidates, good luck for your war(although i know that u totally not ready, just like me) !

No comments:

Post a Comment